What is a Your HR Audit?
Your HR Audit Center is intended to take a closer look at your current practices in Human Resources, to assess your vulnerability in a number of policy areas, and provide you with a report and information to make good decisions going forward. The audit helps to establish where you are doing well today and where there is potential trouble in the future. It is a systematic analysis of where you currently stand in your human resources practices while ensuring that government laws, regulations and company policies are being followed. You may only have a little time to make the corrections and you want to be sure you’re moving in the right direction. TalentValue is here to help you with these difficult and burdensome obligations on your part. We are here to help and guide you in your decision making. We are not a law firm and do not provide legal advice. We have well qualified attorneys on call who guide us in providing some of the information that is required.
- To be sure that the people who work for you are being appropriately utilized.
- To review your compliance with a myriad of administrative and governmental rules and regulations that are changing all too often.
- To instill a sense of confidence in management and the human resources function that it is well managed and prepared to meet potential challenges.
- To maintain or enhance the organization's and the department's reputation in the community that it is compliant with the federal and state.
- To perform a "due diligence" review for shareholders or potential investors/owners so that their investment is properly protected from an HR viewpoint.
- To be sure that the people who work at your organization are treated fairly and with respect; that information is communicated appropriately to all who should know.
- See a brief sample of the Audit Report. Where it is green you are good. Where it is red you may be vulnerable.
It will provide you with a 45-page report on the status of your business and a road map on what to do next to improve your HR Strategies.
Link to register or sign in to take your confidential HR Strategy Audit