The 12 Lessons of Leadership
- Leading– Leaders provide clear and understandable direction and support each and every time to every person with whom they deal.
- Decide where you want to go
- Customer Back
- Know your business
- Educating– Leaders allow their people to grow and learn by developing a challenging and creative workplace. They communicate more rather than less.
- Communicate your message clearly
- Learn something new each day
- Courage to tell the truth
- Appreciating– Leaders need to appreciate and recognize people for the job they are doing; They say thank you for a job well done
- Relationships not transactions
- Passion and Enthusiasm
- Dollarizing- Leaders make sure that their people know they are accomplishing something important. Their people know it is worth the effort they are putting into the job. Dollars are the storehouse of value. Dollarizing puts a value on what we are accomplishing.
- Do it now!
- The power of one person
The first lesson of Leadership
Decide where you want to go
The second lesson of Leadership
The third lesson of Leadership
Know your business
The fourth lesson of Leadership
Communicate your message clearly
The fifth lesson of Leadership
Learn something new each day
The sixth lesson of Leadership
Courage to tell the truth
The seventh lesson of Leadership
Relationships not transactions
The eighth lesson of Leadership
The ninth lesson of Leadership
The tenth lesson of Leadership
The eleventh lesson of Leadership
Do it now!
The twelfth lesson of Leadership
The power of one person