Tanya wants to be recognized as the “Best Place to Work” in Rhode Island making sure her customers and prospects recognize her dedication to hiring great, talented employees mannapotheke.de. She also wanted a way to let proactive job seekers apply for jobs as her philosophy is “always be recruiting good talent”.
Tanya, working with TalentValue Advisors, developed a Career Website for her company’s website to make sure it was easy for job seekers to apply for jobs. She also wanted to build her brand by encouraging her clients to refer people to visit her career site when they are in a search for a great career opportunity.
Here’s Why You Need Your Own Career Website:
- Lower your cost of recruiting.
- Build a “someday” job pool of qualified candidates.
- Allow Google For Jobs to send job seekers to your website.
- Build your Company’s Brand.
- Make it easy for proactive job seekers to apply 24/7/365.
Let’s Start a Conversation to understand why we offer a FREE Career Site to our Clients.