♦ Find the right people to fill your job openings.
♦ Post your jobs to the right job boards.
♦ Keep your job ad at the top of the job boards.
♦ Post where job seekers are currently searching.
♦ Maximize your recruiting budget.
TalentValue’s SELECT has created a new level of capability to post job ads effectively and efficiently; qualify and manage each applicant that applies to the job; assess candidates to determine their technical and behavioral job fit; and verify their credentials with the right background check. The right person in the right job at the right time.
The Problems and Questions:
How can I post a job ad for a company to the best job boards for my company, my jobs and my industry?
In the past I put my job ad up and in a only few days my ad is on page 6; so far down the list that no one knows I am there. I spend my money for a 30-day ad, but it is really only effective 3 or 4 days. How do I keep my ad at the top of the job boards?
- How can I minimize the cost of posting to job boards while at the same time maximize the number of applicants who apply?
- How can I control my budget so that I don’t spend too much?
- How can I possibly know which job boards to post to and find the right applicants?
- Where do applicants go to apply for the jobs I am looking to fill?
- This entire recruiting process is a mystery. How can I make it simple yet still fill the jobs I need to grow my business?
The Solution: TalentValue’s SELECT System
- One place to post your jobs so the right applicants can see your open positions.
- The solution is not necessarily to post to 100+ job boards, but to post to the right job boards where your applicants are looking.
- You want good applicants that meet your job requirements. The idea is to get the best candidates not the most candidates. It is about quality not quantity.
- You set the number of applicants you want and need to fill your jobs. We help you define the budget necessary to get those applicants.
This is a total system for selection. Post your job to the right job board; Candidates apply through an ATS; The best candidates take an assessment; Do a background check to verify they are who they say they are.
Here is how it works:
This special process has a computer algorithm to put your job ad on the right boards at the time your applicants are looking.
Because we know where they search for jobs based on 20 years of experience and knowledge, we know where and when to post your job. We put them up on the most effective boards when applicants are looking and move your ad to the other job boards when we know applicants are looking there. Putting your ad at the top of the boards; taking them down and keeping the jobs fresh.
What is the right board? Based on good search term parameters, a great job ad, and a relationship with 20,000 job boards from general job boards, specialty job boards, diversity job boards, industry specific job boards, veteran job boards and state/local job boards.
You control the budget. You select the numbers of applicants you desire for your job during the next month.
Put the right person in the right job at the right time.