Welcome! At TalentValue, our business revolves around people, and we have to exercise the utmost discretion when dealing with people and the confidential information we are privileged to collect. It’s a big responsibility.So, as you use our products and services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which we help protect your privacy. We’ve tried to keep it as simple and transparent as possible, but if you have any questions or concerns, please connect with us, use the form provided on this page.
Our Privacy Statement explains:
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
- Protection for EU Residents under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
TalentValue International, Inc., and its divisions, affiliates, partnerships and subsidiaries, respect the privacy of personal information provided by its shareholders, clients, contractors, suppliers, business associates and members of the public.
1) Accountability-We are responsible for maintaining and protecting your personal information under our control. Our privacy officer has the responsibility for compliance with these principles.
2) Identifying Purposes-Before we collect your personal information, we will identify the purpose for which the information is being collected. Assessments are created to provide personal characteristic information for employee training, development, placement, or research.
5) Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention-Data submitted by participants will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with any party other than the parties who have initiated the assessment process. TalentValue will retain data submitted by participants and will remove all participant-identifying information if the data is to be used for research purposes. We shall not use or disclose your personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. We shall retain your personal information only for so long as is necessary to fulfill those purposes.
6) Accuracy-We shall maintain your personal information in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used. You may challenge the accuracy and completeness of your personal information and have it amended as appropriate.
7) Safeguards-We shall protect your personal information available concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of your personal information. TalentValue takes every precaution to protect our users’ information through the use of SSL encryption and internal company policies regarding the disclosure of user information. All information sent over the Internet is in an encrypted format. However, because the Internet is a new medium to deliver software applications, TalentValue is not responsible for any delays, data lost, or personal information acquired. Please note that we have taken every means possible to make such events very unlikely.
8) Openness-We shall make information available concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of your personal information. Please understand that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving and that best practices are constantly evolving. Accordingly, these guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page.
9) Individual Access
Upon request to TalentValue’s privacy officer, you shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and you shall be given access to it, except where otherwise provided by law. You may challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
11) Protection for EU Residents – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
What is the GDPR?
GDPR is short for the General Data Protection Regulation that goes into effect on May 25, 2018. It was passed by the European Parliament to create a harmonized data privacy law across member states of the European Union (EU). Its purpose is to support privacy as a fundamental human right and therefore give EU residents rights over how their personal data is processed or otherwise used.
What rights does TalentValue provide to EU residents in accordance with GDPR?
The rights of an EU resident under the GDPR, and how you can exercise those rights with respect to TalentValue, are:
• Right of access: You can ask us what personal data is being processed (used), why and where.
• Right to rectification: If you want to correct, revise or remove any of the data we retain on you.
• Right to be forgotten: If you request it at any time, we will permanently remove your personal information from our systems.
• Right to restrict processing: If you believe your personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, you may request limited use of your personal data.
• Right of portability: We provide you with the ability to move your assessment data to a third party at any time.
• Right to object: If you decide that you no longer wish to allow your data to be included in our analytics or for us to you with provide personalized content at any time, you may contact us to request removal of this data.
Our Data Protection Insurance: We are protected by $1,000,000 US for any fraudlent privacy violations. Certificate available upon request.