The Customer Service Representative will answer phones, talk with the public, act as a liaison between our clients and help to locate the cars we are asked to find. Are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Play a vital role in the financial success of a company?
- Be recognized for your outstanding contributions?
- Enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from a job well done?
- Be appreciated for your hard work?
The Customer Service Representative is a critical function within every company in the repossession industry. The CSR can play many roles to help and support the entire operations. As a liaison with clients, to answer the phone and to trace the location of vehicles, the CSR can be the voice of the company as they build rapport and relationships with the people from whom we deal. We look for people who always look for ways to go above and beyond the expectations of the job. In doing so, it helps our clients and consumers to know that you care and it will leave them with a "Feel Good Factor" that we are searching for. The position can simply be described as answering the phones, talking with the public and consumers, acting as a liaison between our clients and our field agents, and generally helping to locate the cars we are asked to find. It is an important role in keeping the economy strong as we serve the interests of our clients and the consumers. This is a good job because you will be given a lot of freedom to organize and do your job well. It is different every day and that makes it interesting. The harder you work the more money you make. You can be a part of something special. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with the Company depends solely on your qualifications. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma with a continuous record of learning
- Proven ability and experience to communicate effectively on the phone.
- Has had previous experience in resolving problems and issues of your customers.
- Ability to act in a discreet manner
ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Reliable, good work ethic, high integrity, and drug free (abuse of illegal and legal drugs)
- Clean, presentable appearance
- Able to read, write and speak English with reasonable capability to be able to communicate with customers, employees, and vendors. Spanish is a big plus.
- Meet the attendance schedule as agreed to with your supervisor
We want to talk with you if you have hands on experience, a positive attitude, a great speaking voice and a desire to grow in your overall skills as a professional. If you meet most of the above requirements, we would ask you to apply below as we would like a chance to talk with you. Thank you.